Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wannamaker AR stuffies
arbag1.jpg
arbag2.jpg
arbipod.jpg

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta quit browsing the "in stock" holster pages. I hadn't been to PJ's site for awhile and spotted a new, discounted in stock IWB for my P365 . Ordered it Friday afternoon and it was here this morning. Then I looked at Ryan Grizzle's site and found this in stock. It's on the way - no 3-4 month wait. Guess I'll have a Vedder OWB for sale.

Attachments

• hc365 (2).jpg
    hc365 (2).jpg
    134 KB · Views: 95

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gotta quit browsing the "in stock" holster pages. I hadn't been to PJ's site for awhile and spotted a new, discounted in stock IWB for my P365 . Ordered it Friday afternoon and it was here this morning. Then I looked at Ryan Grizzle's site and found this in stock. It's on the way - no 3-4 month wait. Guess I'll have a Vedder OWB for sale.

I'm not acquainted with PJ's or Ryan Grizzle's ... and now I'm afraid to look!

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
PJ Holster LLC, I've used his kydex for years. 'Simple Practical Affordable' that's his motto but he needs to add excellent quality. Ryan is at rgrizzleleather.com and have had many of his holsters as well. Highly in demand and you pay for what you get. Usually a 3 to 4 month wait.

Latest posts

Top Bottom