Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That would be a fun game but tough. Have to be a quick shot.
I shot a can gun and a golf ball gun at the outdoor range we visited in South Tx this winter. The can gun is like shooting a 12 ga for recoil. Shoots them about 250 yards. The golf ball gun way further. Out to 500 yards or more. You lose sight of it while in flight.

I paid $29 bucks for the golf ball shooter. Took the flash suppressor off, and threaded the golf ball shooter on. Pretty simple.

Dennis, is there a place were we others could nab this GB launcher for $29 bucks ? If there is Thank you.. BTW you get the .22 scope mounted and used yet ?

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Picked up 2 used holsters and a M&Pee shooter.. Due to the CPR been doing a lot of rimfire shooting..

Attachments

• IMG_20190419_180628.jpg
    IMG_20190419_180628.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 128

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Let us know how it shoots, I’m thinking about one too at the current prices.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not pinpoint accurate at close range because the golf ball needs to start spinning for the dimples to stabilize it. When you shoot it, the ball makes a little deviation from the point of aim but then goes straight. When shooting it this afternoon, I had a new scope that is not sighted in and both shots aimed at the middle of the board hit to the right by about 7" pretty consistent, so It could have been the scope or the ball trying to establish stability.
I was 30 yards away from the board hiding behind the tractor because I didn't know what was going to happen and didn't want to catch a golf ball in the nards if it bounced off. :hey3:

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not pinpoint accurate at close range because the golf ball needs to start spinning for the dimples to stabilize it. When you shoot it, the ball makes a little deviation from the point of aim but then goes straight. When shooting it this afternoon, I had a new scope that is not sighted in and both shots aimed at the middle of the board hit to the right by about 7" pretty consistent, so It could have been the scope or the ball trying to establish stability.
I was 30 yards away from the board hiding behind the tractor because I didn't know what was going to happen and didn't want to catch a golf ball in the nards if it bounced off. :hey3:
I could see this put to good use on our southern border. :rubhands:

Latest posts

Top Bottom