Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went with my dad to the eat and shoot and met some cool people from the site. Had a blast, shot each others guns and had some all around good times.

Wow! Must have been a real good time. Today, I got to shoot an M1 Scout, a Walther TPH .22, a Yost Custom 1911, a couple of other .22 pistols, a Glock 43X, a SIG M11A1, and a real live TOMMY GUN! I felt like Baby Face Nelson or Pretty Boy Floyd or Bugsy Malone or something. I kept imagining Edward G. Robinson telling me that the jig was up, that the G-Men were here to get me!

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! Must have been a real good time. Today, I got to shoot an M1 Scout, a Walther TPH .22, a Yost Custom 1911, a couple of other .22 pistols, a Glock 43X, a SIG M11A1, and a real live TOMMY GUN! I felt like Baby Face Nelson or Pretty Boy Floyd or Bugsy Malone or something. I kept imagining Edward G. Robinson telling me that the jig was up, that the G-Men were here to get me!

They allowed you out again, you must have gotten a good report card..:clap3:

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
@bigred1 Thanks for the pics Mr!! Very nice. Something about a pump action shotty! First shotty I used(was my Dads) was Remington 16 gauge pump and I was lights out shooting with it!! Don't know what happened to the shotty but have great memories !!

AKguy1985

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score

I got to shoot George's TOMMY in the 70's at Bison Shooter's. We was clippin dandelions in his yard and grinnin so much our faces hurt.

Latest posts

Top Bottom