Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I gave in to my addiction again today. Stopped by my LGS because a friend was anxious to go in alone, saw another 20ga bolt gun on the rack. Mossberg "New Haven" shotty, 2rnd mag, hardwood stock you'd expect, but it's probably in better condition than the previous six I've bought before.

After tinkering, deep cleaning, and a three-time filling refinish, I'm hoping I'll hang on to this one. I just love bolt action shotguns, but it seems so does the random stranger next to me at the range. They almost always make me an offer I'm bound and determined to refuse. Walked out with it for $75. Not the best deal I've gotten, but chump change for a little allergy season indoor fun.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I gave in to my addiction again today. Stopped by my LGS because a friend was anxious to go in alone, saw another 20ga bolt gun on the rack. Mossberg "New Haven" shotty, 2rnd mag, hardwood stock you'd expect, but it's probably in better condition than the previous six I've bought before.

After tinkering, deep cleaning, and a three-time filling refinish, I'm hoping I'll hang on to this one. I just love bolt action shotguns, but it seems so does the random stranger next to me at the range. They almost always make me an offer I'm bound and determined to refuse. Walked out with it for $75. Not the best deal I've gotten, but chump change for a little allergy season indoor fun.
I have a Mossberg 20 gauge bolt action that my dad got me when I was 14 to take on a Kansas pheasant hunt.

I haven't fired it in over ten years and it is still in pretty good condition.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

lol, sounds good to me. You ever decide to part with it, it'll find a good home in my safe.
FB_IMG_1571280257514.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got 2 new reproduction magazines for the Luger. Will probably not use the originals very often.

IMG_1867.JPG

The springs are even stiffer than the originals...……..so, I just ordered a couple of Luger tools to assist with the loading.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That PPS M2 is still a favorite gun for me. It’s almost embarrassing that they are so inexpensive anymore. I can remember when they were $600-650 when they first came out, back around 2012/13 I think it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That PPS M2 is still a favorite gun for me. It’s almost embarrassing that they are so inexpensive anymore. I can remember when they were $600-650 when they first came out, back around 2012/13 I think it was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really don't know if I have a favorite gun...…...…..honestly, I think it's whichever one I have on me at the time. :anyone:

Latest posts

Top Bottom