Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you!
Shockingly enough, it's pretty much rust free. I was really surprised when I looked at it. It definitely isn't a show winner in any stretch of the imagination, but it'll get the job done. Once I do a few things to it, of course. ;-)
I had (AAAAGGHHH) one of those, an 85 in tutone blue, 4x4 auto. Power windows and locks. I sold it in a weak moment, wish I had it back.
Guy I sold it to wrecked it.

I could take out the back seat, and lay down in back. My head would be under the roof vent, my feet in the little well behind the front seats.
I would take it on hunting trips, never had to pitch a tent.

Check the top edge of the hatch, on the inside. Those things were bad about cracking at the hinges. I pulled mine off, reinforced and re-glassed it. New headliner, new paint. Re-upholstered the front seats.

A few parts fell off the engine, a few got added....

Never should have sold that truck.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just ordered my Norsso ported slide for my P320 project. Got a 20 dollar coupon code and couldn't resist. Milled for an RMR.

Also just purchased a Sig P320 X-Compact grip module from Osage County Guns on sale.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up this tonight. Really happy to finally own one:

IMG-6597.jpg

I hopeful that my Browning rifle will arrive tomorrow. After that, and the CZ above, the gun budget is officially blown!

Jcann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My in-laws finally left our house and now I have time to rebuild my Tikka T3 CTR. Pictured below is my KRG Bravo stock, APA Little Bastard muzzle break, Mountain Tactical Gen2 Performance Series 20moa Picatinny Rail, and Triad Tactical padded rifle sling. The Bravo stock is the newer modle that accepts the OEM Tikka magazine instead of having to run with AI mags. The new stock only comes in black.

Rifle.JPG

Adjustable cheek riser with Wiebad Mini Stock Pad
Rifle2.JPG

20 moa rail, yes my rings are too high but I'll live with it for now.
Rifle3.JPG

APA Little Bastard muzzle break.
Rifle4.JPG

This is a really nice set up with a 20" barrel. It swings easy and points really quick. Hopefully my daughter will be using this next deer season to harvest her first deer. With the muzzle break this 260 Remington should have very little recoil.
Rifle5.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom