Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one of those style spotting scopes... couldn't find it before our Ponca E'n'S, but I have it dug out now. I may have to look into one of those smartphone mounts, though...

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well it’s been a few months since I got it, but I’m new to the forum so I’ll add it. Definitely a good fun gun to have right now since you can consistently find cheap birdshot still, which it cycles extremely well surprisingly!
Vepr 12

Attachments

• AE14B8EB-0D1E-4CE2-BE33-7B098FB6B4D9.jpeg
    AE14B8EB-0D1E-4CE2-BE33-7B098FB6B4D9.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 93

grizzlywinmag

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not today. I did acquire 3 new Colt 1911s for Christmas. 2 for my boys and 1 for me. Almost pulled the trigger today on a S&W 586 357 Magnum...may still go back and get it though.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would love to see a follow-up review on it when you get a chance.

Got it out and played with it a bit. It looks great to the eye but it kind of sucks for using with the phone. I did manage to get this picture of a house roof right at 100 yds away.

To the naked eye it much clearer than the picture shows.
20210106_132410.jpg

I'm at "A" roof is at "B"
upload_2021-1-6_22-14-17.png

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got my Shield SMSc Red Dot sight and two more mags, (one 11-rounder and one 13-rounder), for my newly acquired Springfield Hellcat pistol today. Fed Ex just dropped them off! It's too late in the day or I'd install and post pics. Gotta finish dinner and then hit the hot tub with a cup of Hot Chocolate, before checking the various news sites so I can sleep safely without having to boog.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got it out and played with it a bit. It looks great to the eye but it kind of sucks for using with the phone. I did manage to get this picture of a house roof right at 100 yds away.

To the naked eye it much clearer than the picture shows.
View attachment 187153

I'm at "A" roof is at "B"
View attachment 187157
I've seen these phone adapters used on spotting scopes before and one suggestion that I've seen a lot is to zoom in the camera so that you have a full picture rather than the picture and the scope (if that makes sense). That might help out a little.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I got my Shield SMSc Red Dot sight and two more mags, (one 11-rounder and one 13-rounder), for my newly acquired Springfield Hellcat pistol today. Fed Ex just dropped them off! It's too late in the day or I'd install and post pics. Gotta finish dinner and then hit the hot tub with a cup of Hot Chocolate, before checking the various news sites so I can sleep safely without having to boog.

Get it ready to go and I’ll grab it on my way to Big Boys tomorrow to see how it shoots. Leave ammo out too please.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom