Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zipty6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just had to buy a new tube over the weekend. It required a supervisors approval at the register as it is a restricted item. Why in the world is loctithe a restricted item?
Maybe it's the blue loctite that needs a supervisor. I know I have at least three tubes in my garage that like to wander in different directions.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I put Talon Pro's on my Hellcat. I might get the mag grips since I carry 15rd mags.

1625677346697.png

1625677359560.png

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My two carry guns are both .45. I'm not really a big 9mm fan. Yes, I know all the good stuff about them but I only really care for them as home defense and range use. I do enjoy shooting them. After selling my Dan Wesson 9mm I found myself without one. So, when opportunity knocked I said yes and it arrived today. A P226 Black Legion. Previously I owned a P220 Legion. I liked the sights, trigger and some other features but always considered the look Texas Gaudy. This one solved that so I now have a new home defense and range gun.20210706_202050.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom