Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
While on my twice a month trip to Walmart for groceries here in Mustang I picked up three boxes of Winchester 7.62x51.....they had another 10 or so boxes remaining. They also had .380 ammo......their new box limit is 3 which is better than the 2 box limit up until now.
Wait a minute? There's a Walmart stocking handgun ammo? And scary black rifle ammo?

Edit: Sorry for the delay in this response. My computer was down all weekend.

Last edited:

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So went to Atwoods in Norman and walked away with a Bushnell Banner 2 3-9x50 scope for my .22mag rifle. It even came with rings.

What's on it now is a cheap Walmart special Barska that kind sucks.

Got the new scope mounted. It looks like the bell is touching but it's just barely high enough for the cap to go on.

1626115375535.png

mavs

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Picked up about a thousand rounds of Federal AutoMatch .22lr from Walmart today. They jacked the price up $1 a box since last week, so now I had to pay 5.6 cents a round instead of 5.3 cents a round ! I'll keep buying it every time I see it in there too. Academy has not had any .22lr except that same Norma 20 cents a round crap they have had for a couple of months now. They can't seem to get rid of it and the ammo guy says they have a store room full of it !

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, that's beautiful. It would really look good above my bar ! How much you want for it ?
It looks like it was made to resemble the mirrors they had in old saloons. It would certainly look good above a bar! If I don’t find the perfe place for it at my cabin, I’ll let you know. :D

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Today I went to Guys and Gals to pick up this Brownells 10/22 receiver. Trying to keep this Charger “build” halfway low end so I was happy they had them in stock! I’ve heard getting everything fitted to it is a little more hands on, I’ll know shortly.
View attachment 212908
How much did that sett put back?

Latest posts

Top Bottom