Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My PM-45 received a new pair of shoes courtesy of Bob Adkinson of Cherokee Hills. The panels are ironwood organic stipple magwell grips that were handmade by Bob. He and @lasher handpicked the set of scales from Arizona Ironwood's website.

kIkclEHh.jpg

9qfKDHah.jpg

dxSCieOh.jpg

Last edited:

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks to FrankNmac I got a good deal on this today:

20181113_213418.jpg

*edit*
Ok, so the deal I got this was I got Academy to pricematch a deal Buds is running. Normally the PX4 .40 compact goes for 479.99 at Academy, Buds has it for 436.00 and for this week they have a coupon that takes $40 off any Beretta (code is Beretta40). The only tweak is that Academy charged me 396.99. Still a damn good price as most other places I looked locally have this model anywhere from 510 to 576. So if you want a good deal on a Beretta, find one Academy has for sale, find it on Buds, put in the coupon then show it at Academy and they will price match it.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In the last several days, I've ordered a couple of holsters to fit SIG P365's. One from UBG Holsters and the other from Craft Holsters. Gonna keep one and give the other as a Christmas present.

So which one do you like best? I have several from UBG, have never had one from Craft Holsters though

UBG Phaetos

Craft Open
4300eaed5db15da0e12cbda1feae7363.jpg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Haven't gotten either one as of yet.

The Craft is like the one I showed you at Big Boy's a while back. I'm also trying a UBG on your recommendation. Honestly don't know which one I'll keep for my own.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Haven't gotten either one as of yet.

The Craft is like the one I showed you at Big Boy's a while back. I'm also trying a UBG on your recommendation. Honestly don't know which one I'll keep for my own.

Thanks. Had I paid more attention to your post, I should have been able to figure that out but...duh. I do remember the Craft holster now. I guess the answer to my question will be which ever one you like the best. That UBG Phaetos is a low riding holster, some people like that; some don’t. I’ll wager the UBG is thinner yet stiffer though. I like that feature in a leather holster, particularly in an OWB one. See, it seems to me that a stiffer holster will keep the gun held tight to your side better than one which is softer and more flimsy. Please let us know how they compare. I’m always on the lookout for good leather, guess I just got this “thing” for it, the whole look, the feel, even the way it smells. Kydex ain’t like that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom