Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hodrod

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got this nice bnib 10/22 model #1103 from a great member of our community yesterday and I'm happy as can be. Question...are the rotary magazines the best option for these? I plan on mainly squirrel hunting but wouldn't mind sitting at the picnic table a doing a little plinking too so a magazine with more capacity would be great. View attachment 216941
I have a 10/22 and have several 25 round mags for it....the 10 round flush fit is nice but so is having the option of using a mag with more rounds....I've never had an issue with the 25 round mags....they've worked great for me

Retired1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A set of walnut grips for my new Charter arms Pathfinder arrived today. I got them directly from Charter Arms (CA). There was a coupon for a discount that was in the box for use online. It would not work. I called CA and the nice lady said the discount price had expired but because I had the coupon she honored the discount price

DSCF3996.JPG.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My FNP45 tactical got a baby brother, picked up the 509c tactical at Sooner State Pawn a little while ago. I think I’m going to like this one, it ticks a lot of boxes for me as the Youtubers might say. Thanks for the bad (but appreciated) influence @rockchalk06 lol.View attachment 217304
My man!!!

Sweet. You got the T too! Once I removed the arched backstrap and put the flat one in, the feel totally changed. I think you'll love the gun. It fit all my boxes completely stock aside from an optic.

I have a holster from Tucker Gunleather for mine with a TLR7A that's been on order for almost a year now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom