Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Received 3 holsters today ---- the UBG from Nate, and 2 on sale VersaCarry's.

The UBG was ordered on 10/28/18. I consider this to be an excellent turn around time on a made-to-order holster!

I had ordered the VersaCarry as a stop gap until the better holsters arrived. They're OK.....not bad for a universal type holster.

Still waiting on the Craft holster which was ordered on 11/11/18. Will do a comparison test between it and the UBG.

IMG_1801.JPG

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very nice! I dig the way that Mahogany dye came out, it looks sharp. And the 3-slot model gives you options as well. I'm looking forward to your comparison of the UBG with the Craft Holster when it arrives.

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How snug up against the body is that UBG? With just a shirt over it does it print much?

When I carry, I usually wear a shirt 1 size larger than normal, so most of my pistols are very concealed. I haven't tried it on yet, but judging it's looks compared to others I have that are similar, it'll be close fitting. Plus, the P365 is thinner than the other pistols I have. Quality is top-notch.

I'm only gonna keep either the UBG or the Craft. One will be given as a Christmas gift to another P365 owner.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hadn't planned on it, but I ended up getting a new Henry 22 lever action from Atwoods today. Now I just need to take it out to the range and use up some of the amp I bought at the same time. [emoji38]
You'll like it. I have the Henry .22 mag lever gun for a diller killer, and it runs like a clock.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You'll like it. I have the Henry .22 mag lever gun for a diller killer, and it runs like a clock.
I couldn't help myself. I have absolutely no need for this thing (already have 6 different 22lrs), but for the price, it had to come home with me. I almost picked up another for my brother for Christmas, but that would have blown the Christmas budget for other people.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself. I have absolutely no need for this thing (already have 6 different 22lrs), but for the price, it had to come home with me. I almost picked up another for my brother for Christmas, but that would have blown the Christmas budget for other people.
Did you get a good deal? I love Henry's

Latest posts

Top Bottom