Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
CHPWS Optic Plate and RMR09 ordered. I was going to wait, but crap
Did the same thing when I bought my Benelli. Expensive gun, then went home and ordered a few hundred dollars in other stuff to go with it. The dam had already broken at that point. I get it.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked this beauty up from @rockchalk06 earlier today, just now put the Holosun on. FN 509m, I like it and my 509c needed a big brother. Plus I thought he’d need a down payment on the Staccato, lol. Always happy to help out!
Didn’t get a chance to shoot today but it feels just like a slightly larger 509c, I’m sure I’m going to love it.
3C68127A-EBAD-404E-A0F3-023CED222A0A.jpeg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did the same thing when I bought my Benelli. Expensive gun, then went home and ordered a few hundred dollars in other stuff to go with it. The dam had already broken at that point. I get it.
Ya, thank God Beau bought my 509 and another member bought my 870. No plastic was harmed in the making of this rig.

It now ranks as the most expensive stock weapon I've ever purchsed.

Last edited:

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked this beauty up from @rockchalk06 earlier today, just now put the Holosun on. FN 509m, I like it and my 509c needed a big brother. Plus I thought he’d need a down payment on the Staccato, lol. Always happy to help out!
Didn’t get a chance to shoot today but it feels just like a slightly larger 509c, I’m sure I’m going to love it.
View attachment 223920
Looks sharp! I miss her already

Latest posts

Top Bottom