Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Received the mount for the red dot . Looks and feels solid.
789823c6b86f6c827009e211b608b68a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just received the Craft holster for my P365. Looks like it was made by Falco, also of Slovakia.

Upon comparing the Craft to the UBG, I think that my preference gravitates toward the Craft. Both are finely made of top-notch leather, but the styling and finishing touches of the Craft win me over. Judging these is like me choosing a date with any Miss America contestant......the only loser would be the girl!

IMG_1826.JPG

The UBG is at the top of page 32 for comparison....

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just received the Craft holster for my P365. Looks like it was made by Falco, also of Slovakia.

Upon comparing the Craft to the UBG, I think that my preference gravitates toward the Craft. Both are finely made of top-notch leather, but the styling and finishing touches of the Craft win me over. Judging these is like me choosing a date with any Miss America contestant......the only loser would be the girl!

View attachment 128974

Their cross draw holster is tempting. I've never worn a cross draw, but always thought it might work well, especially when seated in a vehicle.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

View attachment 128974

Man, they do like to stick it to you on shipping, don't they!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom