Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is why I shouldn’t (but will continue to anyway) sell or trade off guns. I traded this 1911 for a P320 with an optic a little while ago. Regretted it a little. Bought it back this evening thanks to @rockchalk06 recognizing it as my old one, the guy I traded with was trying to trade it to him for something. What’s funny about that is I had thought about texting him a few days earlier to see if he wanted to sell it back to me. Small world.
Anyway, now it’s mine again.
D8FF5839-E3FA-4825-A69A-F59C272FD1FD.jpeg

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is why I shouldn’t (but will continue to anyway) sell or trade off guns. I traded this 1911 for a P320 with an optic a little while ago. Regretted it a little. Bought it back this evening thanks to @rockchalk06 recognizing it as my old one, the guy I traded with was trying to trade it to him for something. What’s funny about that is I had thought about texting him a few days earlier to see if he wanted to sell it back to me. Small world.
Anyway, now it’s mine again.
View attachment 239283
We gotta stop letting our loved ones leave lol

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Final Christmas gift purchased, I'm done! Some of you guys have spoken highly about these. Will be my son's first handgun (that I actually give him).
View attachment 239431
Sweet. How old is your son? If you are anywhere near Broken Arrow, I will donate a box of 22lr to get him started right!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom