Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, I'll play now...got a set of Black G10 Grips for a Walther PPK/S from MilTac.com. (Pic#1) Already had a set of the Black/Gray ones (Pic #2) and decided I needed the Black ones too. They are a bit thinner than the stock Walther grips; me likey thinner. Below, see measurements at thickest point for both grips.
- Stock: .5mm/1.08"
-MilTac: 24.3mm/0.97"

I recently sent my favorite blued West German PPK/S to Mike McClellan at M&M Gunsmithing in Alabama for his reliability/carry package. Mike was a Gunsmith at Interarms for 15+ years and is probably the premier 'Smith for my kinda Walther pistols in the US. When it comes home, the Black G10's will be going on it.
G10 Black.jpg
G10 BlackGray.jpg

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
I always liked the looks of the PPK type pistols though I've never had one. I did have a Sig P230 and liked it a lot...but traded it off years ago. 🙁 As a matter of fact, I'd like to find another P230 or P232 but not too many of them ever come up for sale...at least near me.

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my hands on these today.

Raven MP-25 (4th gen) ...

View attachment 238927

Totally understand the rifle addition, but inquiring minds are curious about your affinity for something like the Raven 25ACP. What up with that? (Asking for a friend :lookaroun).

druryj

Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always liked the looks of the PPK type pistols though I've never had one. I did have a Sig P230 and liked it a lot...but traded it off years ago. 🙁 As a matter of fact, I'd like to find another P230 or P232 but not too many of them ever come up for sale...at least near me.
Gunbroker.com is your friend for a P230/232. (And yes, @Beau B, that two-tone PPK/S is the one; you remember, the one that shoots teeny tiny little groups?)

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Gunbroker.com is your friend for a P230/232. (And yes, @Beau B, that two-tone PPK/S is the one; you remember, the one that shoots teeny tiny little groups?)
GunBroker and I had a bad breakup... We're no longer seeing each other because she's constantly wanting more from me than I want to give.

Her trashy BFF, Armslist, is even worse...

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Totally understand the rifle addition, but inquiring minds are curious about your affinity for something like the Raven 25ACP. What up with that? (Asking for a friend :lookaroun).

What's not to like? Small, cheap, reliable, easy to conceal in a boot, won't rust, and somewhat disposable......

Latest posts

Top Bottom