Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GHArms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got a few things in today. Photo is missing one or two of 'em.

Holler if you're a buyer.

Attachments

• Nvision.jpg
    Nvision.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 0

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Got some .308 brass in today from ol @dennishoddy. Lots of Winchester, PPU, Perfecta, Starline, Hornady and Lake City. There were a few berdan cases and a few 7mm Mauser cases. Also some 6.5 Creedmor. All in all I’m happy. Deprimed them and now it’s time to sort headstamps and wet tumble. Thanks again, sir!
59799983-6753-4CD3-B5D8-71F7CED570A0.jpeg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Beretta APX that everyone was discussing the other day came in earlier this week. This thing is nicer than I expected. The $100 rebate is a nice bonus as well.
I just couldn’t justify one given I already have a lot of other options in the same form factor. Didn’t want another group of holsters. Mags, etc to keep track of. Had I not, I’d have bought one in a heart beat. I did look at them at h&h

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just couldn’t justify one given I already have a lot of other options in the same form factor. Didn’t want another group of holsters. Mags, etc to keep track of. Had I not, I’d have bought one in a heart beat. I did look at them at h&h
My oldest was after a new a carry pistol and asked to try my MP Shield. So I'll probably end up "needing" this one as a replacement.

Latest posts

Top Bottom