Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DLC coated stainless AK 103 style brakes were back in stock at K-Var so I was able to put the finishing touches on my SGL. Also installed a plum buttstock and added a Grovtec QD sling mount.

Also ordered a few Bulgarian steel BHO mags from Gunmagwarehouse. It's been a week so far and they still haven't shipped. Hopefully they don't cancel the order.

View attachment 280470
GMW can take a while to ship sometimes. My mags I ordered Wednesday haven't shipped either.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
DLC coated stainless AK 103 style brakes were back in stock at K-Var so I was able to put the finishing touches on my SGL. Also installed a plum buttstock and added a Grovtec QD sling mount.

Also ordered a few Bulgarian steel BHO mags from Gunmagwarehouse. It's been a week so far and they still haven't shipped. Hopefully they don't cancel the order.

View attachment 280470
That’s a real beauty!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up a brick of large pistol primers from a member on here. They will fit nicely into the brass of the new pistola on the way.
075CB674-A8AF-4209-AA71-EDD07EB44754.jpeg

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
got way to much today. Made a day trip down to meet up with @Dumpstick and do a trade. Came home with a RCBS turret press and some 9mm dies and a little cash.

Then went to cabelas and bought .45acp dies, some 230gr bullets, some .308 175grain Sierra Matchking bullets and a few other reloading things.
93AC19D1-D49C-46C7-B43C-A9CE0D0EAEA0.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom