Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Powder valley got in some powder for flame throwing.44 mag I was getting short of and some powder that I’d been looking for to reload 30-30 so I can shoot the Marlin 336 that was inherited.
Hate the hazmat but you have to do it.

BEE1DEB8-9509-4A50-A0B1-0EAC6179B7D8.jpeg

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Powder valley got in some powder for flame throwing.44 mag I was getting short of and some powder that I’d been looking for to reload 30-30 so I can shoot the Marlin 336 that was inherited.
Hate the hazmat but you have to do it.

View attachment 281450

Thought it was gonna be the new 10mm!!

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
S&W M&P series 2, 10 mm, 4.6” barrel, no external safety just like I wanted from Tin Star Gun Range.

View attachment 281524
Those are slick and on my short list of wants. I think I want the thumb safety so when I train with it, I am also reinforcing swiping off the safety on my 1911s.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those are slick and on my short list of wants. I think I want the thumb safety so when I train with it, I am also reinforcing swiping off the safety on my 1911s.
Honestly, I don’t think it matters. I shot competition with 2011s, glocks, xds. Just proper draw and grip had me dropping the safety when I have one. That’s where my thumb goes with a high grip. I never thought about it at all until you mentioned it.

wawazat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Honestly, I don’t think it matters. I shot competition with 2011s, glocks, xds. Just proper draw and grip had me dropping the safety when I have one. That’s where my thumb goes with a high grip. I never thought about it at all until you mentioned it.
Mine does as well, and I wont pass by an option with no thumb safety but if I can choose one or the other, I normally get it. I definitely wasnt critiquing anyone else's choice because I know my opinion is purely based on my own preference and logic.

Latest posts

Top Bottom