Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Giraud Tri-Way trimmer for 308, just ordered. 308 prep will get much faster for this M5!
I have one for 223 I've been using for about a year or so now. I love it. My only negative is this works only with brass that has been full length sized. My bolt gun stuff is neck sized with shoulders bumped .003" Doesn't work with this one.

Now for gas gun stuff, I love it. Here is a thread I made awhile back
https://www.okshooters.com/threads/...e-easier-giraud-tri-way-cutter-set-up.327155/

I’m putting this on my list of things to get. My FART prep center with case trim is mediocre at best, and a pain to set up.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m putting this on my list of things to get. My FART prep center with case trim is mediocre at best, and a pain to set up.
I was using (still do for bolt gun work) the Lee Hand Trimmer in a chuck for everything and hate it. I have 500 pieces of Federal Match GM 308 brass to work up for this M5 build and I said "nope"

On a site note, I have been watching videos on the RCBS trimmer with the Tri-way cutting head and very impressed. Pricey, but would be much more forgiving on my hands. If Santa doesn't bring me some Glass this year, I'll jump on one for bolt gun work.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freedom Seeds!
1669743420417.png

Osage1978

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ordered a psa dagger compact frame in "sniper green" plus a p mag for it.

Dropping the Ruger American Predator 6.5G off at the gunsmith this week to get the cut down to 16" like the ranch.

Ordered 2 boxes of Norma 108gr mhp 9mm

None of it's in my hands yet unfortunately

Latest posts

Top Bottom