Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got the bayonet to seat properly, involved a file and a mallet so not real practical yet.

PXL_20230207_235025433.MP.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
20230209_162423.jpg

Bought the powder last week at Cabela's, ordered the XTP's from Academy and bought the Dies off E bay. Dies arrived today so instead of playing around all week with a Rasberry pi I should have been cleaning some brass LOL. Have 50 Starline I ran through the gun to check it out .......... Fixing to order some more new Starline brass.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A new to me Glock pistol “obviously”, has an Holosun Optic. Going to try it one more time My Astigmatism is bad enough that the Eye Docs cannot do anything. So cannot use them unless a magnifier is behind them. But I was told that an Eye Glass guy can put a little magnifier in the right side lens. So going to talk with my Eye Glass maker. I use Aimpoint Optics on my 2 rifles and no issues. I have Aimpoint flip to side magnifiers and the optic is co-witness and the optics farther away from my eyeball. So going to try one more time. On this pistol.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom