Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not new but I got my fore end pump grip painted today in Battleship gray. UPS says the ATI tact stock and grip in the same colors will be in tomorrow but going to let the grip cure a bit. It says lite use in 24 hours but I'll let it sit till Sat.
Love the color and can't wait to finish to see how it all looks together.
Paint 4end.JPG

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not new but I got my fore end pump grip painted today in Battleship gray. UPS says the ATI tact stock and grip in the same colors will be in tomorrow but going to let the grip cure a bit. It says lite use in 24 hours but I'll let it sit till Sat.
View attachment 197784
Waiting with bated (lol, baited?) breath... :D

Hmmm... sardines are sounding pretty good after that.
:drunk2:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 197784

That is looking pretty darn good. Cerakote or rattle can?

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Current load is a 140 VLD Target jumping .057" to jam which is 2.273" base to O-give. Mag length is 2.223", but I found my node at 2.216" base to O-give or around 2.875" COAL. 40.9 grains of H4350 just seems to shine in my 22". Prints SD's under 7.

This reminds me of a far side joke about a dog - what we say vs what they hear. What I hear: blah blah blah Target blah blah blah.. lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom