Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nice. I've considered getting one myself.

I liked them before, but wasn't thrilled about 4+1... But bass pro got this carlson's tube extension for a Benelli nova to me really fast, now I'm sitting pretty at 7+1. Fits like a glove, but does need slight modification to take out a roll crimp from the factory tube.

IMG_20210325_143157.jpg
IMG_20210325_145427.jpg

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 198848 Picked up this cool little Rimfire target from @druryj this morning. I posted in a different thread about setting up a little shooting range out on some rural property and he was kind enough to donate it!
They don't come any better than druryj......

xring33

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_2347.jpg

The other day I mentioned that I sold some surplus spam cans of 8mm and 7.62 Russian ammo for store credit. I then used that money for 3 holsters and a one year range pass. Today I was back in the store and I saw this 1911 clone. The clerk asked how much was left on my store credit and I said I don’t know. He went away to check the books. When he came back he said I still had $55.00 left on my account and I didn’t owe anything on the 1911. Guess I forgot that I had two rifles up there on consignment and when they sold they just credited my account.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
View attachment 198878
The other day I mentioned that I sold some surplus spam cans of 8mm and 7.62 Russian ammo for store credit. I then used that money for 3 holsters and a one year range pass. Today I was back in the store and I saw this 1911 clone. The clerk asked how much was left on my store credit and I said I don’t know. He went away to check the books. When he came back he said I still had $55.00 left on my account and I didn’t owe anything on the 1911. Guess I forgot that I had two rifles up there on consignment and when they sold they just credited my account.
Congrats and Merry late Christmas... :D
:drunk2:

Latest posts

Top Bottom