Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sted-E Ed-E

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I grabbed like 6 of the 35 rounders from Magpul lol. Didn't want to mess with the PSA mags or that other brand that starts with when M, can't remember, but they had some feed issues. It seems like it's going to be fun. I kinda want to SBR it so I can put a decent stock on it, folder brace is cool but bleh.
I’ve got about 6 myself. I also have a couple of the PSA mags. They seem to work well and are solid, but I know at least one of them doesn’t always lock the bolt open on empty. If your pmags are brand new they may give you a little trouble at first. It seems to me leaving them loaded up over night seems to help that though!

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up some parts for my 17 Design AR build today. I didn't discover until I got home that I had grabbed the wrong color grip. I'll swap it out for my preferred color tomorrow.
20210519_190348~2.jpg

Sent from my LGL722DL using Tapatalk

Squatch2401

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well completely by accident (absent mindedness in reality), I am the proud new owner of a stripped Anderson AR lower. I signed up on a backorder back in January, forgetting that they would charge me when back in stock. So just got an email that said they are packing it up and shipping to my FFL. Time for a new build! $40 bucks for the lower makes me think we are healing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom