Anybody get anything cool that is gun-related today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A BOG tripod envisioned for holding a rifle in a ground blind. Will also experiment with a plate and/or beanbag to use as a rest for a deer-capable pistol or revolver.
IMG_5121.jpeg

Catswithguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ammo I bought from the same friend in Colorado that I got the Marlin 1895CB from. The old Delta-style cheek piece is from an outstanding member of this forum:

View attachment 427666View attachment 427667
Ammo I bought from the same friend in Colorado that I got the Marlin 1895CB from. The old Delta-style cheek piece is from an outstanding member of this forum:

View attachment 427666View attachment 427667
I’m pretty sure that Hornady FTX stuff is going to let you know it’s in the gun.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1897 Winchester, 12 guage, this one was produced in 1916!
Very cool. I have a couple of these old girls and if you’d be interested I have a 1oz load I use that only produces around 6800psi. Also if there’s any wiggle between the receiver and for-assembly I can tell you how to snug that up.

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
IDK, being an ‘86 grad this has always been on my list. Guess what showed up today from Midway USA? Now all I need to do is get a stogie and I’ll be in business. (Already have the grey hair) 😂😂

View attachment 427880View attachment 427881

…..I love it when a plan comes together.
So which one showed up? The gun or the SPEAR pouches?

Latest posts

Top Bottom