Anybody heard from dennishoddy....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sesh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It doesn't matter whether successful or not, I love the amazing experience of elk hunting. Elk country in the fall is one of my favorite places to be. Thanks for the great story and pictures dennis

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You did what I like to do... just take off by yourself and go soak it all in. Hunting with others is fun, but getting off by one's self in the wilderness taking in all the beauties that nature has to offer is priceless. There is more to a great hunt than just pulling the trigger. Sounds like ya'll had a great time and saw some good sights. Too bad there was no one there to capture that hoddyball rolling down the mountain on film!

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
SSSSOOOOOOOOO thats how you got up to 4.2 mph. You oughta see a 450 cow go sledding down a mountain on her back and plop into the bed of a truck now THATS the way to load an animal. Been there done that at -7 degs

JRSherman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for letting us share that trip with you Dennis, from the warmth of my chair at least. I have an uncle in Wyoming that brings us antelope and elk meat each year(providing he gets one) and I have to say that elk is my number one favorite meat.

Still, if I had a hunting trip with scenery as beautiful as yours, I think I'd be just fine coming home empty handed!

Latest posts

Top Bottom