Anybody need a deer lease?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got an email from a guy that I work with. He has property he wants to lease to deer hunters.
If anybody is interested, shoot me a pm. I think its in North Central Ok.

Here is his email to me:

I have 300 acres for deer hunting lease. The people how have been leasing it lost their job and cant lease it this year if anybody is interested its 1200 dollars a year. For all the season this fall and winter. Deer only.

Thanks Michael Matheny

Reaction score
Guys, it's North Central (Harvest Unit 4 presumably) - this means big deer with potential trophy...that's why land owners up there can and do charge more.....Might be worth it, *if* you're a trophy hunter, depending highly upon several things: How it's been hunted in the past (are the does thinned out, or did the average joe hunter lessees the last 5 years just shoot all the yearly and/or big bucks?), and the adjacent lands, and how THEY are managed and who hunts them, etc. Many factors to consider.

notime

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got 200 acres for 3x that price but it has been trophy managed for 10 plus years. It is perfectly set up and already have 9 shooters on cam w/ 2 150 plus bucks would post the pics but don/t know how 2.

Latest posts

Top Bottom