anybody use a ghost ring??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigbang

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Inside 7 yards, sights aren't as important as knowing how to shoot quickly and instinctive, which is only achieved by practice practice practice. There is no substitute (or sight) for training.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If you don't have you gun already draw when somebody is within 7 yards you aren't going to have time to draw you gun before they are already on you anyway.

We need a whole new subforum to contain all the wisdom your giving out here.

Now then, Grown ups are talking.

eodsupplyguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't realize that you grown ups were so sensitive, and could take any other views into account. Are you a liberal? They don't like it when somebody has a differing opinion than they do.

That is just the opinion of a kid. Have a good weekend try to stay dry if you can.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a ghost ring rear sight on my Springfield champion and I love it. If you aren't aim even inside 7 yards your probably going to miss.

If you don't have you gun already draw when somebody is within 7 yards you aren't going to have time to draw you gun before they are already on you anyway.

I wish you'd make up your mind. Do you aim inside 7 yards, or are you already dead by then?

eodsupplyguy

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you could comprehend what you read you would know that I was talking about. Why don't you just keep shooting from the hip and everything will be alright I'm sure. I don't really care how you shoot I just like to argue with people to see if I can get them going.

Danny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you could comprehend what you read you would know that I was talking about. Why don't you just keep shooting from the hip and everything will be alright I'm sure. I don't really care how you shoot I just like to argue with people to see if I can get them going.

It's difficult to comprehend what you post since you use wrong words, spell incorrectly, and use 1st grade grammar. But we try.

By the way, arguing with people just to "get them going" is called being a troll. And they usually don't last very long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom