Anybody use the Laser Lyte Thingee?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody here use this Laser Lyte gizmo? I do dry fire a lot; it helps, but I had a pal tell me this is the coolest thing since canned beer and sliced bread. Any opinions from those of you who may actually have tor has tried one of these?

CorpsVet

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might want to check out the Cool Fire system which uses a barrel you put in your pistol that is filled with CO2 and has a laser screwed on to it. Each trigger pull "fires" a laser beam and causes the slide to recoil thereby cocking the hammer or striker. There are some videos on youtube demonstrating the product.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might want to check out the Cool Fire system which uses a barrel you put in your pistol that is filled with CO2 and has a laser screwed on to it. Each trigger pull "fires" a laser beam and causes the slide to recoil thereby cocking the hammer or striker. There are some videos on youtube demonstrating the product.

Cool Fire System huh? Okay, lemme go check this out. Thanks.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

docohm

Maximus Shooterist
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Does anybody here use this Laser Lyte gizmo? I do dry fire a lot; it helps, but I had a pal tell me this is the coolest thing since canned beer and sliced bread. Any opinions from those of you who may actually have tor has tried one of these?
I ordered one a week or so ago, it came in DOA. I tried 3 different sets of batteries, nothing. Sent it back for a refund, IF you order one, be SURE you get it from someone that will refund your money if it's DOA.

http://www.amazon.com/LaserLyte-TLB...ser trainer&qid=1464663773&ref_=sr_1_2&sr=8-2

Latest posts

Top Bottom