Anyone concerned about this ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They'll release victims names, or some other BS that the public knows, Don't expect to see anyone in power who was a customer. If you do see a name it will be loosely affiliated with epstein or gstain.
They arent releasing victim names, only the guilty and I wanna see it.
Tom Hanks
Bill Clinton
Will Smith
Elen Degenerous .... Just to name a few that I know of already

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope the names are released, but I seriously doubt it’s going to happen. It would implicate to many congressmen and hollyweirdos. My bet is this judge is going to be bought off or meet an untimely death.
Already had one dump. Lots of politicians and Hollywood celebs mentioned, but only because they have been there. Nothing to create a stir over.....yet. There is another dump scheduled for tomorrow and later this month after a court hearing, there may be video's released. Will there be anything there? Who knows.

TANSTAAFL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, names are being released, however at the end of the day these names are "accused," in the trial but none are indicted names. Really torn, I believe the story, and dislike many of the peoples names I have seen, however none have been found guilty in a court of law. They need to be investigated, the tapes and video from the island need to be found (FBI conveniently lost the evidence but that should be another trial) and Indictments need to be issued. Stinks of covering their own. Not 1 indictment will result from this. The named people have nothing to fear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom