Anyone Ever Used Bud's Police Supply

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just looking at their prices and for what I am looking for it is unbeatable. I have never ordered a firearm online and was just wondering if anyone on here has ever used them?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you must be a leo, the rest of us got to use Bud's gun shop...same store different sale requirements. Let us know how it goes or not, as I don't qualify.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've used them a few times. Their prices are sometimes a great deal and sometimes not. Depends on the gun. I've seen prices at Bud's Gun Shop beat prices at Bud's Police Supply, but not often. Either way you go, you need to be patient waiting on your new gun. Sometimes they get here quick and sometimes not. Usually the price makes the wait worthwhile. They also have a layaway program but not a lot of people know that.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not only LEO and FF also military (active and retired but not separated). I have used them 5 times and been happy each time. Be advised that the first time you order you will have to establish your LEO/mil credentials but once that is on file you are GTG.

They offer great prices on select items - M&P for $399.00 delivered and, if S&W is offering a rebate as well (as they did with 4 of my 5 purchases) you would pay $349.00 for an M&P which is one heck of a good deal.

There can be delays on occasion so you should ask about stock status when placing your order - sometimes the web page lags reality a bit if the item is moving.

copeje

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks for the info. I sent up an account last night and emailed them a picture of my credentials so hopefully they have everything up and running early this morning. The prices were amazing on what rifle I was looking at. I did ask the stock status in my email I sent though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom