Anyone follow the Headstamp Publishing drama today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They announced a book about near peer combat tactics in recent Ukraine fighting "The Foreigner Group". It was written by a guy that was in the middle of it in the Azov Battalions.

Ian said it was a really good manuscript. Well everyone started going all apeshit over "NAZI!!!! NAZI!!!!!" and the crowdfunder pulled funding and it looks like Ian had to deal with loads of crap dealing with it.

Check out the vid. I don't think I've ever seen Ian this rattled before.

I wonder if the manuscript will ever make it out onto the net. Might be a good read.

Here is my question though. Everyone loses their **** over Ian's group publishing a single book from a 'bad nazi guy'. But basically being video best friends with an Antifa supporter and outspoken Satanist gets a solid "meh" by those same people.

Full disclosure. I mostly support Ian and support him monetarily on Pateron and watch every vid. I think he really just honestly messed up with this Azov guy. I am still disappointed with his association with Karl.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They announced a book about near peer combat tactics in recent Ukraine fighting "The Foreigner Group". It was written by a guy that was in the middle of it in the Azov Battalions.

Ian said it was a really good manuscript. Well everyone started going all apeshit over "NAZI!!!! NAZI!!!!!" and the crowdfunder pulled funding and it looks like Ian had to deal with loads of crap dealing with it.

Check out the vid. I don't think I've ever seen Ian this rattled before.

I wonder if the manuscript will ever make it out onto the net. Might be a good read.

Here is my question though. Everyone loses their **** over Ian's group publishing a single book from a 'bad nazi guy'. But basically being video best friends with an Antifa supporter and outspoken Satanist gets a solid "meh" by those same people.

Full disclosure. I mostly support Ian and support him monetarily on Pateron and watch every vid. I think he really just honestly messed up with this Azov guy. I am still disappointed with his association with Karl.

I watch his videos a lot, but I must admit I do not pay attention to who he associates with for the most part. Who are the other people you are talking about?

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I watch his videos a lot, but I must admit I do not pay attention to who he associates with for the most part. Who are the other people you are talking about?
Karl Kasarda is a satanist. Actual video of him doing satan stuff. He also has offered support to BurnLootMurder and antifa.

Attachments

• 09nf2gz7xvb51.jpg
    09nf2gz7xvb51.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 90

sherrick13

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And you send this guy money? I'm confused.

I don't send Karl money. Hell no.

I send Ian some Patreon, because he stays non political and does great work. Ian is friends with Karl but seems to have distanced himself from him (business wise), but I'm sure they are still friends.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't send Karl money. Hell no.

I send Ian some Patreon, because he stays non political and does great work. Ian is friends with Karl but seems to have distanced himself from him (business wise), but I'm sure they are still friends.
Hope that Ian doesnt get messed up with that crap. Seems like a good guy from what I have seen so far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom