Anyone going out hunting after work this week?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RackStacker30

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats imhntn! Wish I could sneak out early from work this week. Gonna try and hunt at least one morning. Might take off Friday to get a doe or buck with the smokepole.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm off all week! I'm gonna surprise my daughter tomorrow with lunch at school, then check her out of school and head to the woods. This will be the first time she has got to go. She turns nine thursday and I got her, her first pair of insulated bib overalls! I'm such a good dad! LOL. I sat and watched 11 does Sunday evening and that's where I'm gonna take her tomorrow. We should be able to get a shot at a doe. Even if we don't it will be time well spent together.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm off all week! I'm gonna surprise my daughter tomorrow with lunch at school, then check her out of school and head to the woods. This will be the first time she has got to go. She turns nine thursday and I got her, her first pair of insulated bib overalls! I'm such a good dad! LOL. I sat and watched 11 does Sunday evening and that's where I'm gonna take her tomorrow. We should be able to get a shot at a doe. Even if we don't it will be time well spent together.

Great idea. They always love a reason to get out of school. Hope you have a great time.

MrShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am going to take my kids trick R treating saturday, but maybe i could pull off a full sunday hunt if my wife dont freak out. hunting is gonna be our reason for divorce!

im really hoping the temp drops get those suckers moving, went last saturday...i just got wet

tjones96761

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This morning was the first time I had to fight off cold chills and mosquitoes at the same time. What's that all about?
The weather said sunshine, not overcast. I dressed for an hour of cold and dark, not 3. I kept expecting the deer to show at the first peek of sunshine, so I fought it out and sat till 11:30 before I folded. All for nothing, no deer or sunshine all morning.

Latest posts

Top Bottom