Anyone going out hunting after work this week?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just seeing if there was anyone going somewhere close to the city to do a little hunting. Id love to get a chance to go out and do some hunting if anyone has a extra seat. Id even just take a doe and let the bucks pass if thats what you needed.

Let me know

r00s7a

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got to work Monday and Tuesday, so I won't hunt the mornings, but will be off at 4 to go out. Then vacation the rest of the week! Like Doc said, night time temps are going to be dropping starting Tuesday and just going down from there. Low of 40 on Thursday!!! I bet that will get things moving.

WNM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going tomorrow night (hopefully) and then should be out every evening from Wednesday on.

Love living 15 miles from my spot.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My work looks a little slow this week so I may come into work late and leave a little early. Went out after work tonight and put up a stand and it looks like the deer have started hitting the feeder I put out last week.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went on vacation Sat afternoon, and will hunt until tuesday. Have to be at Muscogee on Wed for a training class, and work thursday. Vacation from friday until the following wednesday. Lots of hunting to do.

Lotahp1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Going out to my Pops Tuesday night to shoot the Muzzleloader. Havent shot it in 5+ years. Id love to go muzzleloader hunting but next best thing is firing a few lead balls down the smoke pipe. I did go to H&H and get a new muzzleloader box and filled it full of the needed goodies. So Im ready anyway. On a side note I have only used Goex FFG or FFFG powder but cannt find any here in OKC. Ive been told I can order it online but only 5lbs at a time. WAY to much for me. Anyone know where you can get GOEX FFG locally? I bought some Triple Seven FFG to give a try. Never shot anything but the real black powder.

Latest posts

Top Bottom