Anyone have a lefty Stag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a son who loves to shoot the ARs. I bought my oldest boy who is 17 a Bushmaster about two years ago. I also shoot a Bushmaster. My 13 year old is a lefty. I am just wanting to know if anyone has shot the lefty Stag and if it works as good as a righty. Thank you.:gun2:

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am right handed but blind in my right eye since birth, so I am a bit ambidextrous and do mostly left handed shooting.

My lefty Stag my favorite rifle to shoot. I won't ever go back to righty for AR's!

ldp4570

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
As much as the lefty is a great idea for a new LH shooter, those of us who spent 20+yrs in the military using/learning to adjust to the right handed rifle, the LH version is an odd duck. I've played with a few of the lefty models, an thought that if I had to use one, I might actually shoot myself with the darn thing.

Reaction score
I am just wanting to know if anyone has shot the lefty Stag and if it works as good as a righty.

Well to go a different route, which you *might* find even better, I have a righty Stag for sale in fact, which works well for a lefty! Meaning that it comes with a special (detachable) accessory which is an "enhanced brass deflector" to make sure you don't catch one in the face while shooting it lefty-style.

It's an HB .204 Ruger target/varmint 24" version, from Stag, in conjuctions with M1S and Shaw, if you're interested - it's found in the classifieds!

Or you could just buy one of these cheap brass deflector gizmos for your righty rifle, that attach to the top rail under your rings/base. Or run with the original plan (lefty Stag).

Latest posts

Top Bottom