anyone have experience with the Taurus Tracker 627 .357

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a taurus tracker in .45acp and I love it. Very low recoil with the porting and surprisingly accurte at some distance, 30 yards! Mine has a 6" barrel. I also like the grips.

RezRunner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks like a sweet gun its just i see these awful stories of the guns blowing up. seen a video on youtube and it just kinda worries me.

adluginb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sure you could find a video of almost every gun made blowing up. Unless there is just something with a Taurus that I haven't heard about??? Make sure it is clean and nothing lodged in barrel like a sqib and you'll be ok.

RezRunner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thanks guys for the info. I have seen some good reviews on the gun and some bad ones i guess like anything else you are see people who like a dislike.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one, along with a 608, and a 905. Won't own one again. Compared to S&W, Ruger, Colt, etc they are just not as good. I was not impressed with the fit, finish, and internal parts, etc on the taurus's.

A.J.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The way I understand it, Taurus' early models were made with inferior metal, but I've heard they're turning out some pretty good quality stuff now. As a matter of fact the next purchase on my list is a Taurus PT 145, sub-compact .45.

Latest posts

Top Bottom