Anyone here go the Battle Purse route for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
The older folks around here don’t think that liberals have guns I guess.
I’ve been poking my head into some of those liberal gun forums and boards to see what they’re clucking about. Ironically, it’s just like it is here, except from the other side of the fence. It’s almost spooky.

Also, on that subject, I don’t understand why all these liberal gun guys/gals have such a hard on for those monolithic poly lower KE Arms rifles. KE Arms - WWSD 16" Rifle #1-61-01-026

Honestly, with the prices they’re paying for that crap, I may have to start a AR parts company that caters to liberals. I’ll be rich.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They'd probably be surprised how many conservatives carry a dildo too....
1690488528407.png

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’ve been poking my head into some of those liberal gun forums and boards to see what they’re clucking about. Ironically, it’s just like it is here, except from the other side of the fence. It’s almost spooky.

Also, on that subject, I don’t understand why all these liberal gun guys/gals have such a hard on for those monolithic poly lower KE Arms rifles. KE Arms - WWSD 16" Rifle #1-61-01-026

Honestly, with the prices they’re paying for that crap, I may have to start a AR parts company that caters to liberals. I’ll be rich.

That is because as much as they like to think they're intelligent. Liberals tend to be stupid as a post, I watched one pay a considerable sum of money for an Oly AR once at a fun show which would have went a long ways towards a Colt.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is because as much as they like to think they're intelligent. Liberals tend to be stupid as a post, I watched one pay a considerable sum of money for an Oly AR once at a fun show which would have went a long ways towards a Colt.
I know lots of conservatives that like to think they’re smart too. Neither situation answers my question though. We’ve all paid a little more than we should for something we really want on the occasion, but there’s always a reason. I don’t understand the reasoning for spending Geissle money on a no name poly lower.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yeah, no "conservative" would ever overpay for a Colt.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know lots of conservatives that like to think they’re smart too. Neither situation answers my question though. We’ve all paid a little more than we should for something we really want on the occasion, but there’s always a reason. I don’t understand the reasoning for spending Geissle money on a no name poly lower.
But it's called a "community defense rifle" KE Arms - KP-15 Community Defense Rifle #1-61-01-030

Lurking their forums they also rarely do builds and have a think for m&p sports

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been considering it, for lots of reasons.

When in Hawaii I would go on long walks/swims in the ocean in the morning for exercise while the wife was asleep. My shorts often didn't have pockets, or I just didn't want to have everything loose while swimming. I've NEVER been one to want a fanny pack, but I figured it would be handy for the trip so I bought a cheap one. With a small fanny pack I could carry my phone, wallet, keys, knife, and maybe have room for a nick nack or something I found while out, so I could have both hands free for carrying breakfast back to the hotel. I loved it, made life so much easier. I keep considering it now that we're back home, as not only are fanny packs/sling bags in style (so that it doesn’t stick out if I wear one), but they're super convenient. I could carry a sidearm, a mag or two, my normal everyday crap, and have room for any other random crap I wanna carry with me (I've been wanting to build a pwnagotchi but I dont wanna carry it places). I've been struggling with carrying on a regular basis due to many things, I think this could get me back into the idea.

With all that being said, I am not getting something with molle on it, or any sort of tacticool colors. Anything that screams "HEY, NOT ONLY IS MY WALLET AND KEYS IN HERE, BUT THERE'S PROBABLY A GUN TOO". Looking around at brands, Chrome Industries look like they make some pretty nice stuff, and have no affiliation with tactical/firearms anything. Hell, they even have a "gay is ok" line if you wanna really go low profile. But they look like quality bags, they have fun nontactical colors that make me just look like some dude walking around, and they look like they use seatbelt nylon and seatbelt buckles for the straps.

https://chromeindustries.com/products/ziptop-waistpack-sling
Yep Love My Sling Bag when i need to Pack something, Son loves the one i got him also!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom