Anyone here go the Battle Purse route for carry?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I think it’s a great tool to utilize carrying your essentials in and out of the truck or on a hike (by itself on a shorter jaunts or in conjunction with a pack for longer stuff) but I can’t imagine using it for a daily in and around town setup. Any guy walking around in public urban areas I see with a sling bag of any kind I know it’s either got a dildo or a gun in it, and likely both.

It’s very effective though

IMG_0885.gif

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a maxpedition gear slinger I use on day hikes when I go into the woods , but there's no way I would use it day to day carry going about town , too much crap to deal with . My edc is a handgun with one spare magazine , knife and flash light . If things get crazier than that I am probably gonna die and having a purse full of kit ain't gonna help. Hell the most important tool I EDC is a debit card and a little cash those two things will fix more problems day to day than an MRE, and whatever the hell people want to jam in their man purses .

People with their tacktickle fantasies and wanna be operator syndrome sometimes border on the absurd .

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom