Anyone here want any of this used fire alarm stuff?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have about two 2' X 4' X 3' boxes full of used but not abused Notifier addressable pull stations and smoke detectors along with 12 VDC horn/ strobe combinations and just plain strobes. The bank decided they were going with a different product that didn't play well with the existing stuff. We had to change it all out. I even have two Notifier FACP's Fire Alarm Control Panels with two remote LED displays.

You can take a little or all I don't care.
The smokes come apart into three pieces.
You can set up a mock fire alarm panel and impress your friends.
You can use the strobes for Halloween or a rock concert.
You can hang the devices from trees and make an "alarm tree".
You can throw the stuff in the air and shoot at it. Yes I said shoot at.
You can set it up on a range at different yardages and shoot at it.

In other words, no takers, it all goes into the landfill because the bank don't want it and I don't want it.

PS It's a big multistate bank and they will probably have more stuffies to give away.

fire alarmstuuffies.JPG

This is just a little portion of what I have.

Just reply to this thread if'n there's any interest.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate for it to go into a landfill. That looks like some really good stuff. I'd want that stuff but I'm still trying to find a place for stuff I got twenty years ago. Its out of hand. I'm drowning in stuff.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If I knew how to wire some of this stuff up where it'd work as designed, I'd sure go for the deal. Some of tho guys with Gun Safes in their barn or workshop or even int here home might go for this, it'd save them a good deal of dollars. Regardless, Snattlerake, you could take it to a local flea market and fill your wallet and go home with an empty pickup bed.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hate for it to go into a landfill. That looks like some really good stuff. I'd want that stuff but I'm still trying to find a place for stuff I got twenty years ago. Its out of hand. I'm drowning in stuff.
You need some Rubbermaid to store your stuff so you can get more stuff.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
If I knew how to wire some of this stuff up where it'd work as designed, I'd sure go for the deal. Some of tho guys with Gun Safes in their barn or workshop or even int here home might go for this, it'd save them a good deal of dollars. Regardless, Snattlerake, you could take it to a local flea market and fill your wallet and go home with an empty pickup bed.
Wiring it is the simple part, it's just two wires, a red and a black for the SLC loop and a red and a black for the horn / strobes. It's the programming you gots ta know that makes it all workie. I have the password to the systems. If you've got the time, we've got the beer.... uhh stuff.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All those strobes, alarms and noise would drive a thief out of their minds if it was set up in someone's house. I wouldn't want to get in their way as they were rapidly making it out of the house. It'd be like being hit with a truck. Imagine some meth-head running over you in their haste to get far away...

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice deal there. If no one takes you up on it let me know. My father bought a place near Tuscon and I will be heading out that way. Talk him in to putting in a good smoke fire detection system to piss the neighbors off when his wife burns some bacon, LOL.

Helped work on a system in Lawton that was non addressable but similar in wiring basically just ran a loop and chain them together run it back to a panel. A loop shows an issue and go to that loop and find the one that went off.

Latest posts

Top Bottom