Anyone here with Children need help with Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very awesome of you to do this. Blessing sent your way.

FYI...if no one on here takes you up on your offer, Life Church and The Sports Animal are taking donations or wanting help for foster children.

Waterfowler

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Awesome gesture to those in need.

Over the last few years my family and I have done similar offering but on a smaller scale. Each year we go shopping have our children pick out gifts to deliver to children they go to school with that are less fortunate. This year we have adopted a family to support and it has made this holiday season even more exciting for my family, my kids are wanting to spoil the crap out of the adopted family. I love it!

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Wow. Almost teared up. My wife and I don't have kids right now, and are enjoying shopping for a couple of the local angel tree kids.

I can only hope that if I was in your financial position I would be as generous and selfless with my money.

Thank you and God bless!

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Very awesome of you to do this. Blessing sent your way.

FYI...if no one on here takes you up on your offer, Life Church and The Sports Animal are taking donations or wanting help for foster children.

I am a host home for a Lifegroup and my Wife and I give above our Tithe and help others through Lifechurch. I am also planning on taking toys to an OnCue to help Traber get the 30,000 toys that they need.

I have already had multiple takers here on OSA and I'm sure there will be many more.

Also, I had a PM from another member here offering to help as well - if anyone feels so inclined to help, I will take donations and on Dec 13th (when I will buy the Gift Cards and mail them) divide them by the number of cards and add that amount to the $50 that I am committing to. So, if there is another $200 added and I have 20 takers, I will make each card a $60 card. Simple as that.

So, regardless of donations, I am committed to putting AT LEAST $50 on every single Gift Card.

Latest posts

Top Bottom