Anyone here with Children need help with Christmas?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

POSITIVE DISCONTENT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Way to go... My funds are tight with my situation but I am helping people as well. I have a friend who left her abusive husband (now divorced) and moved herself and two girls to a friends house in Florida. They left everything behind because they didn't have room in her car. Got an office job and realized there is no way she can afford a place for her and her kids at Florida rental property prices. I offered my spare room to her and $ to get here. Will be leaving FL as soon as kids go on Christmas break. Her girls have no jackets, no long sleeve shirts and no chance for Christmas without help. Any help would be greatly appreciated by all 3 of them, I have told them how friendly and generous Oklahomans are (she has no idea I am doing this). Anyone know of a place hiring for medical records in the Tulsa area she is bilingual (Spanish) and is motivated.... Thanx, L.J.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Folks, these donations are adding up...I am excited to send this money...

If you all could read the stories that I'm getting you would understand why I am passionate about helping!

Every dollar counts and when this ends (12/13) I will post up the number of Families helped and how much was given.

OKCShooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still accepting families and looking for donations. This ends this weekend.

Remember, there are families looking forward to getting these cards, let's put as much as possible on each. It could be enough to buy a toy AND a coat...

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Only a couple more days left.

This will be forgotten by those that give.
It won't be forgotten by those that receive.

That could be argued... I tend to remember more of the gifts I've given than that I've received. I usually try to put a lot of thought into gifts, and enjoy giving.

Latest posts

Top Bottom