Anyone know of a bank that allows CCW?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TSQUARE

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have banked with Arvest for 15+ years, but I noticed a no firearms sticker yesterday (I do not know if it has always been there or if it is new). So I am changing banks. Anyone??

Fatboy Joe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There is a BOK in the 320 S. Boston building downtown Tulsa. Since the building does not post, neither that Bank of Oklahoma. They said they won't unless the building the lease doesn't allow it.

EFsDad

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
People's bank had an article where the manager said that he carries in the bank and wanted his customers to as well. Said it would probably cut down on criminals. Crazy!

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Reasor's initially posted after OC but removed their signs after about a week, they got bombarded and changed their stance. BOK is in the store in Claremore, not sure of the other stores, been out of Tulsa too long. BancFirst is good for carry. I have personal experiences using Bancfirst for 19 yrs with a business and personal account. I would recommend you take a look at them. I had a personal account with Arvest at the same time for convenience, but closed it because of multiple issues. When you have to argue with Arvest about who owns the money in my account, it is a time to change. To me there is no comparison in quality of service. I finally closed Arvest and drive 17 miles further to Bancfirst and have no problem with that. (I live in the country and am used to driving 15 miles to a loaf of bread.) Just my experiences.

Latest posts

Top Bottom