Anyone load Shotgun shells?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
about $6-$9 per100 or $15-19 per 1000 12 ga aa's. I have a mec jr loader(primers/ reddot powder and some hulls) if you want come by the house with a bag of shot and hulls, you can try your hand at loading some.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Used to. Don't do enough shotgun shooting anymore to mess with it now days. But if you shoot very much you can stretch your dollars reloading them. Got all the stuff sitting in the man cave if the mood ever strikes me again though.

BadgerLB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
about $6-$9 per100 or $15-19 per 1000 12 ga aa's. I have a mec jr loader(primers/ reddot powder and some hulls) if you want come by the house with a bag of shot and hulls, you can try your hand at loading some.

Wonder how many fits in a 55 gallon drum... I may take you up on that considering we're probably neighbors (or at least not to terribly far apart)... PM me with your address and maybe we'll get together...

madokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
if they are low base shells,they are just the thing for reloading into your own slug loads.high base brass makes it too hard to press in slug and wad ,and both may creep up and pop the folded crimp open.The ABC's of reloading 6th edition.dont know about buckshot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom