Anyone seeing Morels yet?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

av8r

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's finding morel? And where? A couple of us went to our spot NW of Canton lake sunday. Nothing, is it too dry, too cool yet, I know we are not too late because there aren't any dried up ones to be seen. So who's hiding all the morels!!

smoutside

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Morels. Great idea. I wonder if the lack of rain will hamper this yrs crop. im gonna check some of my honeyholes today. Seems like morels are about as hard to time as anything.

RWS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
seems cool and dry to me too, but so far it has been the best year in a long time in my spot. we got as many in the last week as i usually find there in whole season, and i know 2 other people have raided it. have a really good place i havent got to check yet, if it's as good as it should be compared to where i have already been, should be bushels of em.

mike miller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Really bummed out yesterday. my favorite spots found 6 only. The first 5 had 3 to 4 inch tops and second spot only found 1 that was 1 1.2 high. Blow away dirt just no moisture at all.

Latest posts

Top Bottom