Anyone Want Another Reason to "Dislike" Jane Fonda?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hadn't heard of this because I never watch TV, thus never get to see "The View" live. It seems the "hollywood traitor" has moved on from supporting America's enemies to wanting to commit murder on Americans themselves.

The only good thing I can say about this video is that at least Fonda looks better than Lily Tomlin.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't need anymore reasons than I already have to dislike the old commie hag. Dad hated her because she went to Hanoi and aided the enemy while he was over there fighting, I hate her because I remember her sorry butt going on 20/20 in the 80's and effectively saying she was sorry to Vietnam Vets but she wasn't sorry for going to Hanoi and supporting the communists .

Very much the I am sorry the house burnt down but I am not sorry I set it on fire. She can rot for all I care

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
And well, lookee here...

...the coward is running away from criticism.

FOX News - Jane Fonda Walks Back Murder Comment After Getting Torched

"Hollywood icon and left-wing activist Jane Fonda is insisting her comment on "The View" suggesting the "murder" of pro-life advocates was nothing serious after facing intense backlash online.

"While women’s reproductive rights are a very serious issue and extremely important to me, my comment on The View was obviously made in jest," Fonda told Fox News Digital in a statement. "My body language and tone made it clear to those in the room - and to anyone watching - that I was using hyperbole to make a point."

"Women across the country are facing real threats when it comes to our bodies, and people lose faith in our mission to protect women when others choose to focus on tangential issues and passing jokes instead of the actual problem at hand," Fonda added."

Hyperbole my oversized b*tt. I watched that video and I didn't see anything clear with her body language and tone.

And, it's too bad she doesn't have the same concerns for threats to the lives of unborn babies.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She’s a traitorous POS. She was serious when she made that comment. Her life of luxury and entitlement makes her think she is in a higher position than us.
I remember when her ex husband Ted Turner was invited to speak when the American Legions National Convention was held.
The leadership that invited him caught so much hell when legion members found out she was going to accompany him to the convention that they were forced to send a letter to Turner welcoming him to speak but his wife was not allowed because of objections by the membership.
Turner declined the invitation and another speaker was found.
People don’t forget. :angry3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom