Anyone want to trade reloading manuals?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just ordered a hornady 9th edition because it has blackout load data in it ( wanted some on paper that I didnt have to print out & laminate in the collection, lol)

I also have an 8th edition, and would now like to trade it for any other popular reloading manual besides hornady.

If anyone is interested let me know!

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want the ninth edition too. I do have a sierra manual , i think fifth edition, that I would trade but not for the eight edition Hornady. I have that one.

Sharingan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha, well Im not trading my 9th edition good sir.. That would defeat the whole point of me paying to have it shipped to me for the blackout data I need on hardcopy, and to add another manual that isnt already hornady.

Good luck to you sir! I understand the dilemma.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Haha, well Im not trading my 9th edition good sir.. That would defeat the whole point of me paying to have it shipped to me for the blackout data I need on hardcopy, and to add another manual that isnt already hornady.

Good luck to you sir! I understand the dilemma.

Is there anything else you would offer in trade? Reloading equipment or components? Don't offer anything hard to find. I have three different Sierra manuals and the last one was on a disk and I never open my newest one which is the one I would trade.

I like that Sierra manual one the disk. I can get a cartridge up and print it out and take it to the bench, or I could mail it. I could even grab a screen shot and email it for same day data.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom