"Apparently he hadn't clocked in yet."

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Transportation Security Administration employee is accused of sexually assaulting a woman in Manassas.

The suspect, Harold Glen Rodman, 52, allegedly was wearing his uniform and displayed a badge to the victim, a 37-year-old woman.

Police arrested Rodman on Nov. 20. He is charged with aggravated sexual battery, object sexual penetration, forcible sodomy and
abduction with intent to defile.

Just another day at the office for him! Penetration is what they do best. You gotta pay an extra $20 at the bus station for that kind of "service", if you know what I mean. :naughty:

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Police said the victim reported that she and a friend were in the 10500 block of Winfield Loop in Manassas when the suspect approached them. The suspect flashed a badge and sexually assaulted the victim before fleeing on foot, police said.

Flashed a badge first?

She was with a friend too?

Is that what the typical weirdo's do... seems very odd to me.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another news agency reported that the women were both in a car around 3:25am and when the TSA dude approached with his badge, the driver got out and followed him while the other one remained in the car. He reportedly took her off somewhere closeby and assaulted her then took off on foot.

Police were going door to door in that apartment / condo area where it happened when the dude walked out of his residence and was identified.

Wild.

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't understand what the badge has to do with it? It sounds to me like the guy went much further than your pat-down scenario though they don't get into any type of description of the assaults. Anything further than the pat-down and your badge goes out the window in my book, unless you are being admitted to a correctional facility and other extenuating circumstances.

Latest posts

Top Bottom