April Marks 12th Straight Month of Record Gun Sales--thanks goes to Obama, Hillary & terrorism

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
April Marks 12th Straight Month of Record Gun Sales
April Marks 12th Straight Month of Record Gun Sales
BY: Stephen Gutowski
May 4, 2016 4:03 pm
..."The record-setting streak has coincided with renewed calls by Democrats for new gun control measures. Both President Obama and Hillary Clinton, the presumptive nominee for the Democratic presidential nomination in 2016, have publicly expressed support for Australian-style gun confiscation regimes in the United States. Clinton has also told donors in private that she believes the Supreme Court is “wrong” about the Second Amendment."...

Alan Gottlieb of the Second Amendment Foundation, “If Hillary Clinton wins, firearm sales will really go through the roof. Gun owners and people concerned about personal security have lost trust in the political class to protect their rights.”

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is only going to get more and more profound as the election approaches. I need to buy me some more parts so when Nov comes I can finance a new car by selling ARs to all the idiots. Oh, I'll sell 'em for a profit, don't even think I won't. A HEALTHY profit. An ENORMOUS profit.

3/2ACR Vet

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
when Trump gets in, you neck beards will be sucking wind! LOL. :D

You dont think Trump will jump on the gun ban bandwagon if it is politically expedient for him? The man is not a politician, he's a businessman. He's going to do whatever he thinks will get him votes/popularity, which is going to really shock people who think he's a conservative,and not just acting to get votes.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think so. In the past, yes, he had issues with the 2A, probably because of his location where he lived and did business. That area is typically anti-gun as a general statement, and their gun laws reflect that.
His sons have embraced firearms, hunting and doing some competitive shooting.
I don't know if his travels through gun friendly country and his sons has given him an epiphany, but we can only hope it was, and he enforces the 2A with supreme court appointments friendly to the 2A.

We all know Hillary is anti 2A. She is up front about it.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
April Capped A Record-Setting Year For Gun Purchases
April Capped A Record-Setting Year For Gun Purchases
NRA ILA Contributor 9:06 AM 05/09/2016

..."There’s even an increase in the rate at which the checks are increasing. There were nearly 2.2 million more firearm-related checks conducted during all of 2015 than in 2014, but there have been nearly 2.5 million more checks during just the first four months of this year than during the same four months in 2015."...

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You dont think Trump will jump on the gun ban bandwagon if it is politically expedient for him? The man is not a politician, he's a businessman. He's going to do whatever he thinks will get him votes/popularity, which is going to really shock people who think he's a conservative,and not just acting to get votes.

If Trump deviates from this he'll be tarred, feathered and run out of D.C. on a rail and he's smart enough to know it.

Second Amendment Rights

Latest posts

Top Bottom