AR-15 accessory question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a couple questions. First, I built this rifle from a delton lower and upper and have been trying to find the sling attachment for the rifle, but cannot seem to find one. Does anyone know where I can find one at (local or internet)
i1192.photobucket.com_albums_aa323_jhawknokc_IMG_1294.jpg

Second question. I am wanting to add a longer picatanny rail. The upper was already assembled when I bought it so I am not sure if I just add a free floating rail, or how complicated it is exactly. I would like to be able to put my troy micro sights on the rail, still have my eotech to go with buis (which I cannot do right now) and add a foregrip. Any suggestions to how I can do this would be appreciated.
i1192.photobucket.com_albums_aa323_jhawknokc_IMG_1292.jpg

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I would just add a free float quad rail and you can add any attachment you want. It's really easy to do and would take you less than 30 mins to do it.

As far as a sling attachment, once you add the quad rail you can get a sling attachment that attaches to the rail. You should be able to find one of those anywhere. Locally, I'm pretty sure Steve at Cold Hand Arms has them.

jhawknokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's where I bought the gun at. I just wasn't sure if the quad rail just installed ariound the existing handguard, or if I have to remove it.

Last edited:

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you could get a MOE handguard and you can attach rails where you need them, as for the BUIS, why cant you move the Eotech forward, as in letting it hang over the handguard a little?

gmar

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You would have to remove the existing handguard and delta ring and then install the new quadrail but again, it's really easy especially since you don't have a fixed front sight. I have all the tools you need and can help you install it you want. Like I said earlier, it wouldn't take more than 30 mins to switch them out. Let me know if you need help.

Latest posts

Top Bottom