AR California Style

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Firpo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thought you guys would get a kick (and laugh) out of seeing what an AR had to endure to be CA legal. This here is what they call a “featureless” rifle. It was either this monstrosity or a really awkward paddle thing that kept you from getting your thumb around the stock. While this looked “more stupider” functionally it was much more comfortable.
IMG_1087.jpeg

One of the first things I did after moving to the United States aka Oklahoma was to remove that gosh awful stock.
1691024945681.jpeg

TYSONHAMILTON223

New to the site!
Reaction score
One of the top 10 things I did when we got settled here also, take off the fin grip and rid the other rifle of a bullet button.

My wife and I just got our Real ID's and Pallmetto was running a sale sooo the wallet is a little lighter haha.

This state is great, did my first purchase in a parking lot and have shot the neighbor's rifle with a can, will need to get the paperwork started for one, or several of those.

We should start a sub-forum for those recovering from the oppressive California gun laws. Cheers

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
The last time I went out to Barstow to my buddy's training facility, the non cops showed up with their rifles that had this weirdo pistol grip that was horizontal and a fixed rifle stock. It was strange

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the top 10 things I did when we got settled here also, take off the fin grip and rid the other rifle of a bullet button.

We should start a sub-forum for those recovering from the oppressive California gun laws. Cheers
1. What is a bullet button?

2. Sort of a return to common sense, back to the world, mental health restoration forum?

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
1. What is a bullet button?

It’s a modification to the mag release that won’t allow an individual to drop the mag without using the nose of a cartridge (or similar) on a little recessed button inside the space that used to hold the regular mag release button.

Then, and only then, could you drop your 10 round mag to reload. Lol most dudes would just top load from an open bolt. It’s easier

Latest posts

Top Bottom