• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

[WTT] AR chambered in .224 Valkyrie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I've got a brand new Aero Precision AR chambered in 224 Valkyrie. I won this at our company Christmas party. It was built by a coworker and donated for the raffle. I'm not a long distance shooter nor do I know a lot about this caliber so I would like to either sell or trade the barrel (minus the comp) and BCG for a 223/5.56 barrel and BCG. Or willing to trade the whole setup. I've had a few offers already, but was really hoping to keep the upper/lower and rail together.

The barrel is an 18" Seekins Precision and the BCG is an Aero Precision.

Attachments

• New AR 3.jpg
    New AR 3.jpg
    931 KB · Views: 3
  • New AR.jpg
    New AR.jpg
    900.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

AirMech74

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
What are those marks around the screws on the right side of the lower? Are you wanting to trade for a 223/556 complete AR and where are you located
So, if you are referring to the second pic...it's some kind of lubricant...it's a lil sticky, I tried wiping it off with a rag and it didn't remove all of it.

There are a couple slight gun safe rash marks on it, but not terrible. I'm in OKC/Moore/Norman area...and I would entertain trade offers...other ARs or pistols...I like HK and Sig